Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,059 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,049KM ($1,893) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)