Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,039 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.785 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,715KM ($3,202) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)