Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.662 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,487KM ($1,496) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (26 minutes ago)