Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,120 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,265KM ($1,418) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)