Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01518 BAM / VUV
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,002KM (131,935Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)