Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01512 BAM / VUV
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,046KM (201,433Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)