Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 BAM / VUV
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,065KM (130,343Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (28 minutes ago)