Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26074 BAM / TTD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,486KM (17,205 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)