Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24765 BAM / TTD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,083KM (8,409 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)