Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.519 BAM / PGK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,269KM (4,377 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (21 minutes ago)