Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.570 BAM / PGK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,587KM (6,290 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)