Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / PGK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,299KM (2,535 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)