Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 BAM / PGK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,251KM (5,578 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)