Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04890 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,349KM (₨68,487) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)