Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04996 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,566KM (₨51,362) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)