Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04953 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,051KM (₨61,606) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)