Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05085 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,541KM (₨30,302) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥0 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)