Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05195 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,817KM (₨73,465) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)