Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04998 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,545KM (₨70,925) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)