Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04998 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 84% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,945KM (₨58,936) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)