Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05139 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,580KM (₨69,664) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)