Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04863 BAM / MUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,686KM (₨34,681) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)