Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00592 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,300KM (557,715 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)