Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,092KM (438,202 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)