Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,032KM (679,865 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)