Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,580KM (1,532,494 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (33 minutes ago)