Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11606 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,162KM (R 18,627) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)