Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12671 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,267KM (R 17,895) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (21 minutes ago)