Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12566 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,131KM (R 16,961) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)