Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11443 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,249KM (R 19,656) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)