Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12651 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,390KM (R 18,890) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (37 minutes ago)