Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13338 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,321KM (R 9,906) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)