Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14599 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,329KM (R 22,802) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (43 minutes ago)