Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12135 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,163KM (R 17,823) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)