Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02851 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,984KM (69,606 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (31 minutes ago)