Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02659 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,569KM (59,007 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)