Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02870 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,238KM (147,682 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)