Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02395 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,293KM (95,749 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)