Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02185 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,400KM (109,836 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)