Cost of living in Pori, Finland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,973KM (€1,520) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)