Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.265 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,730KM (£2,089) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)