Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 841KM (Rp 7,292,535) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (43 minutes ago)