Cost of living comparison between Pontianak, Indonesia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,806KM (Rp 20,447,112) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)