Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 882KM (Rp 6,917,104) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (44 minutes ago)