Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,092KM (Rp 15,872,045) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)