Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,807KM (R$ 4,815) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)