Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.575 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,674KM (R$ 4,647) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (29 minutes ago)