Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43953 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,314KM (R$ 5,265) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)