Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46849 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,575KM (R$ 3,363) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 3 hours ago)