Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.639 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,159KM ($1,318) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)