Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.666 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,214KM ($1,329) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)