Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.752 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,647KM ($2,653) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (27 minutes ago)