Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,743KM ($2,227) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)