Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06523 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,275KM (19,552₴) in Poltava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albany, New York costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)