Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06278 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 692KM (11,015₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (18 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)