Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13076 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,936KM (R 22,456) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)