Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13320 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,947KM (R 22,124) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)