Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13167 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,078KM (R 8,187) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)