Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12068 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,996KM (R 16,536) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)