Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13251 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,433KM (R 10,817) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)