Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01711 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,648KM (₨ 154,754) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (30 minutes ago)