Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01680 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,582KM (₨ 153,742) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)