Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01495 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,717KM (₨ 114,852) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)