Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,856KM (1,293,284 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 2 hours ago)