Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,534KM (847,836 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)