Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,314KM (1,778,091 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (22 minutes ago)