Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,404KM (€1,231) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $5.99 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)