Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,843KM (€1,451) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)