Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,408KM (€719) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (31 minutes ago)