Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,749KM (EC$4,473) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)