Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,977KM (EC$4,817) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)