Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,801KM (EC$4,802) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)