Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.225 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,156KM (£969) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)