Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.313 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,458KM (£1,927) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)