Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,157KM (£968) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)