Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.306 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,087KM (£2,206) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)