Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,302KM (2,287 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)