Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,655KM (1,764 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)