Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,528KM (1,528 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)