Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42022 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,932KM (4,597 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)