Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42900 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,627KM (6,123 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)