Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41937 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,884KM (4,492 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)