Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45409 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,291KM (2,843 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)