Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45920 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,097KM (2,388 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)