Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 907KM (902 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)