Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,730KM (1,867 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)