Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 992KM (989 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)