Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,086KM (Mex$ 23,178) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)