Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08989 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,701KM (Mex$ 18,928) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)