Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08530 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,132KM (Mex$ 13,276) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)