Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,361KM ($1,482) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)