Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39593 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,569KM (3,963 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)