Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42122 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,001KM (2,376 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)