Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43016 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 908KM (2,110 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (35 minutes ago)