Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41947 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,386KM (3,304 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)