Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18809 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,043KM (16,176 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)