Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19067 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,739KM (14,363 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)