Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,056KM (€2,070) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)