Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,574KM (€1,312) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)