Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,226KM (€1,653) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)