Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,284KM (R$ 2,451) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)