Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44402 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,057KM (R$ 4,633) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)