Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44232 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,895KM (R$ 4,283) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)