Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,907KM (€973) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (29 minutes ago)