Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,966KM (€2,024) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)