Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,835KM (€937) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)