Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26770 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,019KM (元11,278) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)