Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02679 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,208KM (₨82,425) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (32 minutes ago)