Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13465 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,834KM (R 13,623) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 3 hours ago)