Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12135 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,937KM (R 15,966) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)