Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43213 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,952KM (6,831 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)