Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39310 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,650KM (4,199 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)