Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05174 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,075KM (59,436 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)