Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05105 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,409KM (27,595 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)