Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05273 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,513KM (47,656 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (32 minutes ago)