Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05291 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,305KM (62,460 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)