Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05017 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,467KM (49,179 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)