Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,166KM ($2,797) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (33 minutes ago)