Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,411KM (3,327,886 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)