Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,876KM (7,365,069 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)