Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,305KM (3,152,611 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)