Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,981KM (6,875,193 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)