Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05303 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,105KM (58,548 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)