Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05148 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,390KM (85,278 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (23 minutes ago)