Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05239 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,248KM (81,083 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)