Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05022 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,839KM (36,626 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)