Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05147 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,565KM (49,828 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)