Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04885 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,484KM (50,844 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)