Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05080 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,653KM (32,537 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)