Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.820 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,092KM ($3,347) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)