Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,455KM ($1,475) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)