Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12480 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,876KM (R 15,028) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (24 minutes ago)