Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12403 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,786KM (R 14,401) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)