Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11671 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,127KM (R 18,229) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)