Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,677KM (R$ 6,177) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)