Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43872 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,040KM (R$ 4,649) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (36 minutes ago)