Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00463 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 971KM (209,868 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)