Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44459 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,644KM (R$ 3,698) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)