Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43384 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,886KM (R$ 4,348) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)