Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40897 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,229KM (RM5,450) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)