Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41712 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,126KM (RM5,096) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)