Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01455 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,024KM (₨70,403) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)