Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01594 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 975KM (₨61,197) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £688 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)